We are currently under construction. Please keep this in mind when choosing footwear for your visit. It can be cold and/or muddy at times.
We would love to have you come the brewery for a visit and check out what we are up to. Our tours typically last around an hour, and include a guided tasting of 4 beers. In order to give everyone the best possible experience, we recommend reserving a spot. Please check the scheduling link to the right for availability and tickets (they are free!) Saturdays are extremely busy, so you may want to plan ahead a couple of weeks.
You can stop by anytime our retail store is open and do a free tasting. The tasting changes daily, and consists of 4 3-ounce samples of our beers. Last tasting begins 15 minutes before closing. Due to the high volume of visitors in the summer months, there may be a wait for tasting. We can only accommodate seated guests.
Please note the following:
- We ask that you try to arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled tour. It can take 20 minutes or more to get here from downtown Portland. Tours start at their scheduled times. For safety reasons, if you are more than 5 minutes late, you will not be able to go on the tour.
- Please wear closed toe shoes. It is a working brewery with heavy things and chemicals. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your feet. Remember your feet are what you walk on.
- Kids are allowed on the tour, but you must be 21 years of age to sample. Please bring your ID. We ID everyone, even you Nana and Pop Pop.
- Tours are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
- No pets are allowed in the brewery.
- Pictures are not only allowed, they are encouraged. We fancy ourselves photogenic.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date below and
click the Register button.