Allagash Brewing believes in giving back to the community and supporting local organizations and groups whenever possible. We typically support non-profit organizations, art and/or performance groups, and community based events and organizations, but will consider all qualifying applicants. We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people. While we would love to be able to help everyone, it is just not feasible. We have assembled the following rules and guidelines to help streamline the process:
- Your group, organization or event must be located within the State of Maine.
- We need all charitable donation and sponsorship requests, in writing, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests must be made at least three weeks out from the date of the event. Any request made with less than three weeks remaining before the event, will be declined.
- We do not donate to religious or political organizations. We respect freedom of religion and political beliefs, but as a company, choose not to donate to any specific religious or political groups.
- Beer donations, in the State of Maine, are illegal. If you want beer for your event or organization, it needs to be purchased through an approved retail store.
- Allagash donates in a variety of ways; volunteering time, giving of goods(excluding beer) or wearables, and through financial support.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All donations must be picked up at the brewery. 50 Industrial Way, Portland, Maine 04103.
- Allagash does not sponsor sports teams.
- Allagash reserves the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship.
If your organization meets the above listed criteria, please email email@example.com, the following information:
- Beneficiary of event.
- Date of event.
- Location of event.
- Event details.
- Item/donation preference.
- Contact information including a phone number, email and point of contact.
For information about how Allagash already gives back to the community, please visit Tribute beers section.