We’ve expanded our On The Fly service to include walk-up purchases. The process and experience ensures the safety of our staff and guests to the best of our abilities, while offering a slightly more interactive and personal experience.
THREE WAYS TO GET BEER FROM OUR BREWERY
1: Curbside Pickup: you can order ahead for curbside pickup through Allagash on the Fly
2: Delivery: Our beer delivery will now be through Carhop, who will deliver all beer available in our tasting room to the Greater Portland Area and beyond.
3: Walk-in beer pickup: This new addition as of June 1st allows for guests to walk up and order packaged beer to-go, in a safe and easy way.
The walk-up service features separate entrance and exit, clearly marked distancing guides, required face coverings, and distanced payment (no cash transactions). We will have all of our packaged beers, limited merchandise, and for the first time ever, we are extremely excited to announce the addition of growler fills to our line-up! Growlers will be part of the offerings beginning on June 8. We will feature three beers to start: Golden Ale aged in Rum Barrels, Saison Violette, and Wild Ale aged on Quince Fruit.
Ground rules for getting walk-up beer to-go:
- We require that you wear a mask for the safety and protection of our staff and other guests.
- Please keep 6 ft from others. We’ve marked the floors to clearly illustrate this distance.
- Beer purchased from curbside or walk-up cannot be consumed on site. This includes the parking lot.
- We won’t be accepting cash for now. Credit card transactions only.
- We have growlers available for purchase. If you’re looking to fill up a used Allagash growler, you will not get your same exact growler back. We will ask you to place the growler in a bin (or just leave it in the trunk of your car if you’re doing curbside pickup) and we’ll give you a new one that has been thoroughly sanitized. Due to state law, we cannot accept other breweries’ growlers. Thanks for your understanding!
We have a limited supply of paper masks available at the brewery in case you forgot yours at home. We very, very much appreciate you wearing a mask as it’s the most important way for us to keep our employees healthy, safe, and able to get you fresh beer. Thanks for your understanding.
On Tours and Sit-In Pours
We will not be opening up our tasting room for sit-in beer flights or pours at this time.
For the safety of our staff and the safety of our local community, we weren’t feeling ready to fully open our tasting room to sit-down guests. Based on the policies we’ve instituted at the brewery to keep our employees safe and healthy, we wouldn’t be able to give our visitors the full Allagash experience—so we decided that it would be better to wait than to have a less-than-great solution. We also feel strongly about not incurring additional risk for our guests and staff—risk that also has the chance to jeopardize our ability to brew and package beer.
We’ve also decided to put our tour program on hold for the foreseeable future. Our tours were built on our love of sharing our brewing space, giving guests tastes of unique, small-batch beer, and providing an amazing experience. With the protocols that we’ve implemented to keep our staff safe, our tour program wouldn’t have offered nearly as memorable an experience for our guests, which is why we chose to pause it, rather than keep it going in a limited—and inevitably unsatisfying— form.
We hope you’re well and safe and can’t wait to see you soon!