From February 9th to the 15th, we’re celebrating love at Allagash. That means chocolate-making classes, Maine-grown grain highlights, local oysters, a calligraphy workshop, Valentine-making, music and more—all happening at the brewery. Come one day, or many, and join us in enjoying (just about) everything we love about our home state of Maine.
Sunday Feb. 9th:
- Never hurts to start off the week with a little self care. We’ll have a donation-based Yoga Class at 9:30 am, Massages by Melissa of Bee Well Massage ($1 per minute) from 12:00pm-3:00pm. Also available (in addition to plenty of beer) will be treats, coffee, and music by Isaiah Bennett on the patio.
- Yoga Tix: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/do-yoga-do-good-february-donation-yoga-at-allagash-tickets-89494407181
Monday Feb. 10th:
- The love will continue with a Valentine’s-card-making station (which will be set up in our tasting room all week), free for any brewery visitor. You’ll also find music on our patio and plenty of locally brewed, locally sourced, totally tasty beer.
Tuesday Feb. 11th:
- From 6-8pm, we’ll be hosting a Maine-Grown Grain Workshop. We will discuss our relationships with the farms with whom we work, all while sampling some beers and bread made in part thanks to these hard-working Mainers.
- Grain Workshop Tix: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maine-grown-grain-for-maine-made-beer-tickets-90302598503
Wednesday Feb. 12th:
- Black Dinah Chocolates is here for a Truffle-Making Class from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Watch as Kate of Black Dinah walks the class through the basics on how to create beautiful truffles. Of course there will be chocolate samples galore.
- Chocolate Class Tix: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/truffle-making-class-with-black-dinah-chocolates-tickets-89796803657
Thursday Feb. 13th
- Movie time. We’ll be streaming When Harry Met Sally. Guests will also be able to enjoy a free Chocolate Fountain & Valentine’s card making station.
- Beer & Chocolate flights will also be available all day long.
Friday Feb 14th
- A favorite pairing at the brewery is oysters and beer. We’ll be hosting our friends from Basket Island Oysters, 1:00pm to 3:00 PM with the absolutely ridiculous price of $1 per oyster. That evening, we’ll be hosting a calligraphy workshop with Oh Joy Calligraphy.
- Calligraphy Workshop Tix: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-calligraphy-workshop-tickets-89267368101