The tour involves a long list of brewery highlights that unfolds over the course of three hours. No two Grand Cru tours will be the same, as guests will experience the best of whatever is being brewed, blended, or barrel-aged at that point in time. An incomplete list of some of the experiences our Grand Cru guests can look forward to are:
- Samples of beer directly from our barrels
- An up-close tour of the bottling line
- Tastes of rare beers at our VIP bar
- Brewing tips on the brew deck with one of our brewers
- Quality control tasting session
- Delicious local fare to cleanse your palate
- A visit to our fabled Coolship
- The possibility of a surprise visit by Jason, our brewmaster, or Rob, our founder
ALL FOR CHARITY
Our favorite part of our Grand Cru tours: 100% of the ticket sales go directly to charity. Our charity sponsor changes up often, so we can share the Grand Cru love around. Think of the tour as an opportunity to enjoy the best Allagash has to offer, all for a good cause!
Grand Cru tours will be posted well in advance, so be sure to check our social media channels for new tour dates. We recommend booking early, as tours fill up fast. We keep our tours intentionally small, so that you really have room to ask questions and get the exact experience you’re looking for. Of course, you can alway check this page intermittently to look out new tour dates.