Some of the fitness and lifestyle benefits we offer include:
- On-site gym, with cardio machines, weights, yoga studio and showers onsite
- Covered bike rack
- “Gear Library” with surfboards, stand-up paddle boards, snowshoes, a toboggan and a canoe for employees to borrow!
- Discounts at the Allagash store on beer & merchandise
- On-site CSA drop-off
- Access to a substantial collection of books on brewing history, technical skills, communication and management topics and diversity, equity and racial justice
Depending on your role or department, you may be eligible for 4 day work weeks, modified full time (30-35 hour per week) schedules, regular part-time (20-29 hours per week.) Work from home options are available for traditional “office” staff- HR, Marketing, Finance, etc.
Allagash Brewing Company offers eligible employees a robust education benefit, including tuition reimbursement, up to $4,000 per year, to help cover educational expenses at an accredited college or university.
Our Earned Time Off benefit looks like the following:
- 18 days annually up through 3 years
- 23 days annually through years 4 to 7
- 28 days annually after your 7th year
- 8 paid holidays per year
Four weeks of paid parental leave is available to eligible employees for the birth of a child, or placement of a child for adoption or foster care.
After ten years of employment, and every 5 years thereafter, employees are eligible for a 4 week paid sabbatical leave- fully paid.
16 hours of individual paid volunteer time per year to each employee at an organization that is important to each individual (including peaceful protest for climate or racial justice,) as well as opportunity to participate in company sponsored volunteer outings and efforts at regular pay.
Matching Charitable Contributions
To support employee charitable gift giving, we will match employee donations up to $250 per year to an approved non-profit charity.
We offer reimbursement for those using public transportation, or bicycling to work.