Thank you for visiting our website located at www.allagash.com (the “Site”). All information on the Site is provided by Allagash Brewing Company (“Company”) under the following terms and conditions. Company may amend the terms and conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. By visiting the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any modifications or amendments posted to the Site by Company from time to time. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Company via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Site is provided as an informational service only. Company attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site are the property of Company, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site, nor publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any content or other proprietary information contained in the Site without Company’s written permission. You may save a local copy of any page(s) of the Site or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorized and potential users about the Company’s services. However, you may not charge for such use. You must include a copyright notice on any copy that you make.
- ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY, ALLAGASH WHITE, ALLAGASH BLACK, ALLAGASH DUBBEL, ALLAGASH TRIPEL, ALLAGASH SAISON, CURIEUX, and other beer names and logos are registered trademarks of Company. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by Company under license from their respective owners. You may place a link to the Site’s homepage in your website, but you must send the Company written notice. You may not frame the Site within another website without Company’s written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use any portion of the Site, or any other Company trademarks, on any other website or in any other printed or electronic materials except in accordance with the following:
The Company authorizes you to view and download the contents of the Trade section on this website, such as images, graphics, and text material (the “Material”), solely for the promotion of Allagash Brewing Company and its products. The Company grants you the right to reproduce and distribute the Material without destroying the visual integrity or otherwise compromising the Material, and solely for such promotional purposes. The rights granted herein shall not confer on you any rights of ownership in or to the Material, including, without limitation, the copyright and other intellectual property rights thereto, which shall be and remain the exclusive property of the Company. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any commercial or personal purpose, other than the promotion of Allagash Brewing Company and its products. By way of example only, you may not use images or other Material from the website to promote other breweries, or in articles about the beer industry generally except to refer to the Company. ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN.
- The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Company retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site.
- This Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Company=s control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Company does not endorse any of these websites. Company makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- Company makes no representations or warranties as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. Information provided on this Site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. By using the Site, you release Company from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site immediately without notice if Company, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others’ use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.
- You agree that any litigation between you and The Company arising from or pertaining to the use of the Site, any advertising associated with the Site, or any link accessible from or providing access to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of Maine.