Get prepared to meet Maine’s wilder side. Our Wild Winter Weekend takes place Fri. 1/24 – Sun. 1/26 and we’re pulling from the deep, deep stash to give Allagash fans a chance to grab some special bottles and enjoy some brewery fun.
On Saturday we’re releasing two special beers:
- Coolship Bardus: Presents complex notes of cherry, apricot, and light funk. As a “lazy beer”—which is what some Belgian Lambic brewers call a beer that is slow to referment—Coolship Bardus is lightly carbonated, at most.
- I Believe in Love: sour ale aged with raspberries and cranberries
Fri 1/24, 6-8 PM: Guided Beer & Cheese Pairing, 4 beers paired with 4 local cheese
- Tix $25
Sat. 1/25, Doors open at 10 AM
- Coolship Bardus & I Believe In Love release
- Giveaways every hour
- Free Coffee & Donuts
- Live music on the patio
- Food Truck (Bite Into Maine)
Sun. 1/26, 6-8 PM: Interactive showing of Lambic: About Time & Passion, directed by Daniel Ruiz.
- Q&A with Brewmaster, Jason Perkins, following the film
- Tix $7