No Tours at this Time
For the safety of our guests and staff, we’ve made the hard decision to not hold brewery tours for the time being. We’ll be sure to post updates here, and send them out on social media if this situation changes.
Our tasting room is open for walk-up to-go purchases, as well as order-ahead curbside pickup and beer delivery. We’re not offering sit-in tastings or tours at this time. You can read all about our deliberation process around those decisions right here.
Guidelines for walk-up customers:
If you’re planning to stop by for our walk-up to-go service, here are our guidelines to keep you and our employees healthy and safe.
- Please wear a mask for the safety of our staff and other guests.
- Please keep 6 ft from others. We’ve marked the floors to clearly illustrate this distance.
- Beer purchased from curbside or walk-up cannot be consumed on site. This includes the parking lot.
- We won’t be accepting cash for now. Credit card transactions only.
- If you’re buying a new growler, we’ll give you one. If you’re looking to fill up a used growler, you will not get your same actual growler back when you come to refill. We will ask you to place the growler in a bin and we will give you a new one that has been thoroughly sanitized. Due to state law, we cannot accept other brewery’s growlers. Thanks for your understanding!
Hours for Curbside Pickup
Hours 7 Days/Week
Curbside Pickup & Delivery: 11:00am - 6:30pm
How to get here
If you’re coming from downtown Portland, there are multiple ways to get to the brewery. Be aware, during peak times it can take up to 45 minutes to get here from the downtown area.
Jump on the Route 2 Metro line to the Hannaford/Riverton stop. Click the button for the full schedule.
Taking a rideshare is a good idea. Be aware, during peak times, it can take up to 45 minutes to get to us from downtown Portland.
We’re big fans of pedal power. If you're visiting during warmer times, the brewery is well within biking distance of downtown.
Driving an electric vehicle? You can charge it up here! Just ask a staff member, and they’ll point you in the right direction.